Impact of the Industrial Revolution, the occurrence of this revolution itself makes many industrial sectors get convenience. However, apart from these positive impacts, there were also negative impacts that occurred as a result of this revolution.
Here are some positive and negative Impact Of The Industrial Revolution
1. Positive Impact of Industrial Revolution
- Ease of accessing information due to being able to use gadgets and other technologies.
- Effectiveness in the field of production by replacing existing human labor and replacing it with machine technology. In addition to reducing production costs because it reduces the use of labor, using technology can increase production output.
- Can increase national income because it can produce goods in a relatively short time with good quality.
- Increased job opportunities for experts, this is because even using the machine still requires human resources to move it.
2. Negative Impact of Industrial Revolution
- More vulnerable to cyber attacks, this is because the production process uses technological machines, because it is very important to have a good security system.
- It takes a lot of money to invest in tools and workers, this is because you have to spend money to buy tools first and employee skills training to be able to run it.
- The existence of urbanization, where the increasing number of people living in big cities.
- Impact on the environment, this is because the use of existing machines can produce air pollution, large amounts of waste, and other negative things that can damage the environment.